Re: Gen: some basic question

You need the historical CD database.  The data from DialData will seamlessly
integrate with the short term data you download.  Simply keep the CD in your CD
drive, and call up the chart.

This only works with the data downloaded from DialData.

Girish Patel
girish@xxxxxxxxxx
(I am a beginner at this game.)