Robbins Intro to "Financial Power"

Hi Everyone

Well I went to the Robbins session last night.  It was a 3 hour session
where the staff from Robbins introduced his new 3 day seminar "Financial
Power".  This 3 hour session got you moving around and introduced 3 strategies
1) buying support / selling resistance  eg, channeling (yawn)
2) buying options (ho hum) &
3) writing covered calls (better).

I wasn't overly impressed. All stocks no futures. The impression left was
that it was all so easy.

They did mentioned several times that there was risk involved, that they
were not recommending trades just educating and in fact that you needed to
speak to a broker , etc.

However, I'd really like to know how they figure the sessions are worth
$2995.

Just reporting   :)
Keep in touch

Denise