Re: YHOO

In a message dated 97-12-16 20:49:29 EST, meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Although I had never asked for any advice on YHOO or my trading or my
 taxes, etc. I want to say "thank you" to all that have sent e-mail to me
 regarding YHOO. You have shared your expertise and experience. I have
 learned from each and everyone of you.
 Thank you.>>

            Hi Harley,

             While I still believe put options would serve your trading better
than being both long and short the stock,  I admire you for being so open
about your trading.  Few others would have the balls to do so.

<< As we begin to move into a new year I want to say that I have enjoyed  our
cyber connection over the past year. And I am looking forward to  another year
of learning and sharing in our cyber village. >>

              Thanks for the note of civility, something that is generally
lacking in society today and occasionaly on this forum.  Happy hollidays to
you and all Real Traders.

                                    Good luck and good trading,
                                     Ray Raffurty