Re: Fibonacci Numbers

>The thought occured to me that when "everyone" starts to use a "system" --
>that system ceases to be effective.  At least I believe that is the general
>consensus of opinion.
>
>It also appears to me that the use of these numbers are used by large and
>small investors and traders alike which should reder them ineffective.
>However, it also appears that these numbers are effective.
>
>So can anyone explain the above dilemma?
Yorker:
    Funny thing; if everyone thinks its going to rain tomorrow, that doesn't
affect the probability of rain at all.  However, if everyone thinks that
security XYZ is going up tomorrow, it really does go up.
    If many people rely on the same indicator, the indicator becomes an
effective one simply because many traders rely on it.

Dick