Re: Fib numbers/Commercials

Neal Hughes wrote:

> >I have a friend that trades in the pits in New York. He believes that the
> >reason Fibs and Tech anyl works so well is that so many traders use it the
> >numbers  have to work.
> >It makes sense that when the numbers do'nt work the commercials are doing
> >their thing.
> >

> Thanks for the input.. Why would it work if so many traders use it?
> I thought any "edge" would be lost if it was exploited by many..
>
> -Neal.

for what it is worth..
The guy who half taught me EW theory, made the observation that big huge
markets that cannot be manipulated [is there such a thing], such as the
30 Treasury, and the currancys, and metals would follow EW/Fib closer
than markets that were seasonal and not global, such a the american
meats..

Don