Re: Fibonacci History

Don, it would be interesting to apply fibs to carts from
long ago.. I might pull out Edwards & Magee's book with
those charts..

That would help decide if fibs work because people are using
them or if people are using them because they work..

-Neal.
Join us for a Fibonacci on-line trading forum tomorrow (Wed) at
http://www.halcyon.com/tcorner/stock/jdp.html