Re: ADMIN: Reminder, Eddie Toppel is on RT

Eddie Kwong wrote:

> Just a reminder. In case you have any questions for Eddie Toppel, he's on
> RealTraders right now. Due to his busy schedule, he will be leaving
> RealTraders after tomorrow.

Eddie Kwong

Eddie,

  Is it just me or didn't anyone else fail to find Eddie Toppol on the
Realtraders website? Eddie, could you please give specific directions as
what or where to click upon arriving at the Realtraders website to find
Eddie Toppel's discussion?

Thanks,

Norman