Re: Yhoo 3 of 3

Harley....

I just have to ask this question.  Have you ever talked to a successful trader
who trades a stock, or any stock, for that matter, by being long and short at
the same time?  I have used "short against the box" for tax purposes, but
never for trading.

You have to make, at the minimum, two to four times the number of decisions a
normal trader makes.  I just cannot bring myself to believe that what you are
doing makes any trading sense.  Is there anybody out there who agrees or
disagrees with me?  Please comment and then I will drop the subject....after
all, it is not my money!!

Jerry