Re: PSYSCH : Multiple Truths

ric ingram wrote:

> There are many ways to lose money trading.
>
> There are relatively fewer techniques for making money trading.
>
> However,
>         1.  there are still many approaches that lead to profits,
>         2.  in each of many commodities and their various derivatives,
>         3.  and each approach has several variants,
>         4.  some will work for you and not for others.
>
> If you agree with some of the above, then let us see if we can learn from
> others, rather than castigate them for not being exactly like us.
>
> After all, if you think about it, it is the difference of opinions in the
> market that generates the market and the potential for profit.
>
> Regards, Ric.

Well, I am not sure what threads this is in reference to, but I think
that virtually everyone here would agree with this.
Obviously, we all look to find value in other people's statements, that
is why we joined this group.
However, we also have the personal right to call a spade a spade.  When
we see something posted here that we feel is incorrect, inappropriate,
or won't work, it seems to me that is each of our responsibility to the
group to mention it or refute it (without insults of course).
The difference of opinion not only makes the markets , but it also makes
this group.

Eric