Re: Technical Analysis Opinions

Norm,

The best explanation of pivot points and their use that I've seen can be found at
http://news.bridge.com/NEWS/gfiv4_10.html   I particularly find it helpful to
keep them in mind when setting stops. Using pivot point support and resistance
has really helped me fine tune entries and exits.  They seem to be more effective
in some markets than others.  Before relying on their use in any market, I'll
usually scan how effective they've been at critical turning points in the recent
past.  If they don't seem to be effective, I assume that the floor traders in
that particular market don't rely on them as much, and therefore I don't.

Bob Hunt