YHOO

Thought I would give an update.
Recap: Short 50 shares @ 52 in 1 account
            Long 50 shares @ 54 1/16 in another account
Problem there was a $100+ loss locked in.

On Friday I took a small profit on the long side for about $35. The
price pulled back below 54 1/16. For some stupid reason I didn't go back
in on the long side. I did have company and left the house about an hour
before the market closed.
YHOO closed at 56 1/4 on Friday. Monday I watched as it closed at 59
5/8. (Still short at 52.)

Today, Tuesday I saw some weakness and went short 175 shares @ 60 7/16.
I still have the position. I had wanted to to cover at the end of the
day but was 13 seconds too late. If it gaps down I will cover in the
morning. It closed today at 59 5/16.

So how did the day go? Well for about 3 hours I had to crap/tinkle but
had to hold it. I skipped half of my breakfast, skipped lunch and
finally ate after the market closed. After the price dropped into the
$58 range, I did hit the throne.
There were several times I had it locked and loaded at 60 15/16 but
couldn't pull the trigger. I have small accounts so $60 is pushing the
limit on the one account.

Just wanted to keep ya posted. As of today I don't plan to cover the 50
shares at $52.
Today was ok. Tomorrow could be horse duchy. Who knows.

Harley