Re: To those concerned - Tabbing

Patrick Slevin wrote:

> Insofar as I have a wide screen monitor I cannot tell what is or is not
> a problem.
>
> I imagine I am not alone.
>
> Please indicate what one should do while sending an e-mail and I will
> try to conform.
>
> This is not a problem for me, I just have no idea what works for some
> yet not for others.
>
> --PJS

Pat & Traders:

Pat, if you're using Netscape, just go to 'View' and check the 'Wrap long
lines'.  Your messages will be wrapped withing the confine of everyones'
monitors.  I just have to confess that after reading a particular mail
regarding forex trading, I was a little dizzy and felt like puking 'cause
the sender, unintentionally I'm sure, didn't wrap his mail.  Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong