Re: Links of interest

nwinski wrote:

> > Eric,
>    The reports don't move the markets. It is the people's emotions that
> move the markets. I hope I have made this clearer to you now.
>
> Clearly,
>
> Norman

Well, a game of semantics will get us nowhere.  The reports effect
people's emotions, just like planetary movements, etc. effect people's
emotions; and yes, then people's emotions move the markets.  And the
event that made that change in emotion could easily be called the cause
of the market move.
Don't know why I allowed myself to get into this with you.

Frustratingly,
Eric