Re: GEN - Pattern Analysis used by Swing Machine (w/gif)

RealTraders,

This note from Chris is typical of several I received.  Yes I did
change my mind about including the  .gif  and forgot to remove
the reference to it.

So, for those who want a  .gif  here it is.

Hope this helps.

Clyde

--
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO  email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
SYTECH Corporation           Work: (713) 783-9540

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\PtrnDef3.gif"