Re: Hang Sing Elliott Wave Count

Robert Prechter claims that manias end at a point below where they started.
 I don't feel qualified to say whether the Hang Seng represents a mania (a
longer term chart would help) but I suspect that if it does, there is
plenty to go on the down side.

By the way Jeff, you make a good point about a "forecasting" setup vs. a
"trading" setup.  Maybe the ultimate outcome isn't important.  Then again,
one person's trade is another person's investment........Ed