making money

Hey guys and girls,

I have been trading stock options and comm. options for about half a
year now. I have been receiving e mail on realtraders for about a month
and I enjoy the conversations, sometimes a little over my head but
learning. I have had mixed success, some nice gains in stock options and
then I get greedy and lose it all. Also mixed in comm. options.

I really enjoy commodities and I have a deep desire to gain knowledge
and make money. I would like to hear some success stories if anyone is
willing. This gives me hope and inspires me. I understand if people
dont want to brag, but I think it would be nice to hear some battle
stories ( true ones at that ).

Thanks,

Wes