Re: Holy Grail

At 11:28 PM 11/21/1997 -0500, you wrote:

>I have developed a trading system that has beck tested 20 years across 20
markets with 98% winning trades. Forward testing over the last 4 years has
produced similar results. The P/L  ratio tested out at 3.2 : 1.

I really appreciated your very useful comments.  It appears to me that if we
have something requiring a lot of posts, it would be best to make the idea
known as you did above and then say, would you like 12 posts to get my idea?
The funny thing is that probably all the responses would be positive, and
the same moaners would beg you for them!  I did not mind receiving.  If I
cannot use, I can delete. Actually, when my mail is slow, I just move over
to another program and let it sort out and notify me when completed.

Consider Practicing Random Kindness
(Read RAK's in Reader's Digest May 1992)
Roy C. Sampley
rsampley@xxxxxxxxx