Re: posts & retaliation

Harley Meyer wrote:

> My utmost apologies.
> It takes me just a few minutes to delete the files that are being sent to
> me over these pivots, before they are downloaded. Now granted it is a
> small inconvenience for me. But takes much less time than downloading
> large files.
>
> Harley

Harley,

Most of us don't have the capability of deleting messages / attachments
before download.  We don't have a change to browse our mail before we
download to our PC.  If there is a way to do this, maybe you could enlighten
us all and make life a lot easier for us all. I am fairly technical and am
always ready to learn a new trick / feature I have overlooked.

Thanks in advance.

John