Pivots

    It's amazing how some people get mad about something being sent through
an e-mail list if it is something they are not interested in, but if it is
something they need, want, etc. they seem to be glad to use an e-mail to get
it or send it!!!  If it has to do with trading and only one person on the
list is interested in it I say send it on!!!!  If I don't want or need it I
can easily DELETE IT!!!  On my computer the pivots only took probably an
extra 2 minutes to get, so send them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!