ADMIN: Posting Lengthy .gif Files

Realtraders,

  Earlier today I tried sending this post to the forum but due to server
difficulties, I do not believe it made it through the system.  So here it
is again.  But first let me say this: I have received notice that several
of our members have decided to 'return' those files, as well as junk files,
to Mr. Meyer in an attempt to overload his system.  My response to those
who have done this...GROW UP!!!  If I get more complaints, you could be the
one removed from the system.

  Now please read my earlier post:

  As most of you know by now, we had a situation today in which you
received multiply lengthy .gif files to your system.  I have spoken with
the member who posted such and it should not happen again.

  As for our policy, we really have not restricted our members from posting
charts and graphs because we feel that a picture can represent a 1000 words
and the fact that most of these .gif files are relatively small, 10 - 25
kilobits in size.  Further, we believe such files (charts and graphs) do
add value to this forum especially in conjunction with a short statement
describing what we are looking at....which is required.  However, if a
member has  'multiple' postings of .gif  (.pcx, .jpg, etc) files that are
greater than 35 - 40 kb in size, it may be best if you refrain and instead,
send a post to the group to find out who is interested.  If you get more
than 20 replies for your files, then you may want to send it through the
forum.  However, if you get less than 20 responses, it is best recommended
that you send it to those members using their private email address.

  Finally, for those members who have rather antiquated modem/computer
system (i.e. modem speeds less than or equal to 14.4 kbs or hard disks less
than 1.5 gig, you may want to consider upgrading your system or some of
its' components.

Thank you,
John Boggio

RealTrader's HomePage
http://www.RealTraders.com
during those periods.  Thanks (See below)