No Subject

Some intersting "coincidences" for today

The Stock Market reversed its "panic" fall on October 28

The swiss franc and the D Mark gapped up on October 28

The Bond market made a spike top on the opening of Octobeer 28

Today

The D Mark has filled the gap made October 28

the S Franc has dropped to the top of the October 28 gap

The Bond market has dropped through the October 28 high of 118.28

The DJIA is slipping below the rising trend channel on the last three day
bull channel

This indicates to me that we may be at a significant turning point.

This is not an after the fact trend change. This would be an anticipatory
guess. (Had to qualify the observation)

I consider 118.17 to be more significant than 118.28 due to the panic nature
of the 118.28 high. If 118.17 is violated, we have a breakdown in the
current elliot impulse count. We may already have it if 118.28 marks the
real high of the first impulse wave.
Walter McCarthy
 R.R.#2, Hensall
  Ontario, Can.