VECTOR-VEST -Reply

Good news!  How long have you been using it, how often do you trade
and what is the rate of return?

>>> "H. J. Brown" <hank6@xxxxxxxxx> 11/18/97 07:10pm >>>
I AM A SUBSCRIBER TO VECTOR-VEST AND I LOVE IT.
Why, because it makes me money.  They have a website
http://www.vectorvest.com/, check it out.  Their demo, $29.95 is
excellent.
 It comes with a CDROM with the software and two videotapes
explaining the
different features of the software and includes daily downloads for five
weeks.

Hank Brown