Re: GEN: Datek Securities

Call 1-888- go datek. Sometimes their email back log is a bit high. The
phones have worked for me. Although I have only called once. Your first
step should be to follow through with Chase Manhatten to see if they
have transfered the funds. If not no there's your answer. If so, then on
what date. This way you can help track things down a little better.

I recently opened a second account and had funds & stock transfered
internally. It took about 2 weeks from the day I mailed the application.
I live in a major city so mail delivery is 1 or 2 days.

Harley