Re: Volitility

THE DOCTOR wrote:

> I think you are correct...it would be of little value.  A system that
> could identify a vol hi could be of some value...a system identifing a
> vol low would be worth a fortune.

NW: No problem. Volatility is a cyclical phenomena and I have worked out
some of the intermediate to long term cycles that correlate with the
highs and lows for stock market volatility. The longer term cycles are
strongly correltated with the Moon's North Node's longitude and its
18.61 year cycle. There is a cofunction of the Moon's North Node related
to the
maximium monthly amplitude of the Moon's declination (the Moon in
Astrology represents emotion) which very accurtely descrbibes the
volatility factor on a long term cyclical and historical basis.  A study
of some of these cycles is available in the 1997-98 Forecast & Trading
Manual by Norman Winski in which I have a vested financial interest and
I am totally biased as a result.

Cyclically,

Norman