GEN: Ruggiero's book: Cybernetic Trading Strategies

Here's a summary of all the messages I've received, both public and private,
regarding Joe Ross books....

> - Trading by the Minute
> - Trading is a Business
> - Trading the Ross Hook

Well presented basic charting analysis with lots of examples.  Contains "old
salt" wisdom with maybe too much confidence, (e.g., "I've been doing it this
way for 40 years and it will work for 40 more.").   All three books, especially
"Trading is a Business", seem to be more useful for beginners trading futures.
 Mixed reports on whether the strategies outlined are still valid in today's
volatile markets.  Ross Hook method appears too simple to use alone.  These
books are relatively expensive, so get a used copy.

Cybernetic Trading Strategies, by Murray Ruggiero

Compiled comments so far...

Using numerous examples, Ruggiero shows how neural networks, fuzzy logic,
genetic algorithms, chaos theory and machine induction methods can be used with
classical technical analysis methodologies to build tradable systems.  It also
takes readers step by step through system testing and evaluation, so you can
test his systems yourself.  Includes TradeStation code and practical advice on
system development and intermarket analysis.

--- Please submit any other comments about this ---
--- book and I'll put them all together. ----------

- Mark Jurik