Re: Trading IRA funds

On a related topic:

Does anybody know of an online brokerage that will allow long option
positions as well as covered calls in an IRA account.

Fidelity is the only place that I have found that allows this. I have
tried using a money manager that cleared through Fidelity's National
Financial and Wall St.. Both thought they could but in reality could
not. I don't want to move accounts again with out being sure.

Editorial Comment:
The only thing worse than Fidelity's phone service is their on-line
service.

Good Trading - Rod