Technical Analysis Opinions.

I am in the process of learning TA.I have had little success with
fundamentals and just gut feelings to make selections. Those of you that
have or are now using TA to determine your stock selections, could you
share with me your opinion on using TA plus or minus. Those of you who have
had success let me know how you do it, what indicators you use etc. Those
of you who have given up on TA share with me what you are doing now ,and
why you gave up on TA. Thanks.