Gold and Silver trade

We have a full moon coming up 11 - 14 - 97 .   We are 13 business days out
from the 10 - 24  Spiral Calendar projected trend change for silver.

I think you have the equivalent of a double bottom in the gold market.

The silver market is  stronger than gold.   It is holding above  a .618
retracement from the low 9 - 17 to the high and back down.   The .618 level
is at 486. basis the December contract.

I think the cycle lifts 11 - 14, so one would want to be long a no load gold
or silver mutual fund 11 - 13.

I also think gold & silver futures would be a buy the morning of 11 - 14.
  The trade would be good if the close was greater than the open.   The stop
would go under that days low, 11 - 14 - 97.

Jim Peeke