RE: CAROLAN

I know of the Spiral Calendar method in the sense that I have read his book
and seen his newsletter. For anyone who wants to have a better
understanding of Fibonacci time relationships that are inherent in the
markets and see ample evidence that there's validity to it, read his book.
On the other hand, I think Carolan ties his own hands when it finds it
necessary to link his approach to lunar cycles. He build a good case for
there being a correlation, but I believe it is the weak link the chain.
Requiring this relationship has, I think, contributed to the overall poor
performance of his newsletter since it's advent a couple years ago. I do
commend him, however, for a recent exception i.e. his foresight in
forecasting the Heng Seng crash in advance and speculating about its
effects on the worldwide markets.

Eddie Kwong

P.S. I admit that do not read his newsletter very actively because I don't
want anything to distract me from my own work, so if anybody has any
different opinion of his performance, speak up.