Re: ADMIN: RE: Trendy Signals on RT

At 10:34 AM 11/10/97 -0800, Eddie Kwong wrote:

>But the
>problem is I don't want this to turn into a competition in which other
>vendors feel they too have to come out and do the same thing. We want to
>keep the focus away from brands and more on methodology. We can argue, of
>course, all day about this, but at some point someone has to make a
>decision as to where to draw the line.

	Fair enough, as long as the prohibition, or whatever it is, is equally
administered and applied.

	So the nightly Trendy e-mail Updates to this Forum are no more.  Instead,
I will work with my partner, Joe Prewitt, who does all hammering' at site,
to establish a limited free access period for Realtraders, whereby they can
get the nightly updates real time for a short while. Since I doubt it can
be done tonight, it will be tomorrow before I post the password to access
the real time updates.  Accordingly,  allow me one last transgression on
this issue:  Trendy triggered a BUY tonight.

Allan P. Harris
http://www.TrendySystems.com