Fwd: AIQ

It is recommended that you reload market history with the new vendor,
Telescan in your case, going back at least 18 months. (use selected
ticker, DJIA symbol)Since Telescan uses actual high and low prices for
the dow whereas Dial Data uses theoretical high and low values, by
reloading you are being consistant with the specific data so the er's
are more accurate. Results with actual and theoretical data are
generally in agreement, however the dates of the signal can be
different.
Kim Turley

      I posted a note earlier to to the effect that I had an
unconfirmed sell
for Ehe end of day data on AIQ. Others don't seem to have this with
either
Dialdata or Telescan. I switched servers 4 days ago from Dialdata to
Telescan
and have simply been using Telescan data this week on top of Dialdata
previously. Telescan indicated this was the proper method. Have I
compromised
my data in some way and created a mongrel? My end of day data shows ER
5/95,
WAL 21/79, US 100/0.