AIQ

      I posted a note earlier to to the effect that I had an unconfirmed sell
for Ehe end of day data on AIQ. Others don't seem to have this with either
Dialdata or Telescan. I switched servers 4 days ago from Dialdata to Telescan
and have simply been using Telescan data this week on top of Dialdata
previously. Telescan indicated this was the proper method. Have I compromised
my data in some way and created a mongrel? My end of day data shows ER 5/95,
WAL 21/79, US 100/0.