Re: Gen: Mix vs Vix Correction

On Wed, 05 Nov 1997 06:41:16 -0800 Bob Hunt  writes:

Would you happen to have a longer data series on this indicator that
you'd be able to offer the group?
Thanks in advance,
Bob Hunt
Bob, The MIX was a byproduct of the work I was doing on the MIDI. I have
always been amazed at what unexpected avenues open up when doing this
research. I was thinking about posting the MIX on a regular basis. I like
what John D. does with the pivot numbers and wanted to emulate this type
of info dissemination. Below is a list of signals going back to the
beginning of the year.  Thanks for the feed back.

Ron McEwan

1/2/97	0.07
1/3/97	0.62
1/6/97	-0.17	Sell