S&P

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Good Afternoon All:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>One of the things that I look for in trading ,
is for the market to make what I call a 'Third Point'.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>This sets the stage for a directional move in
almost all time frames. Sometimes it occurs, sometimes it doesn't.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>If you regard the S&amp;P data and plot it in a
250 tick mode, these are the points that I am looking at.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>10/07/97&nbsp;&nbsp; 3:14pm&nbsp;&nbsp;
992.25&nbsp; high</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>10/21/97&nbsp;&nbsp; 3:09pm&nbsp;&nbsp;
980.50&nbsp; high</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>The third high may be in place today, or it may go a little
higher over the next trading session.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>If the market begins a decline from these levels that begins
to accelerate. The target is the 700 area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Look at the distance of the move from the fist high to the low
on </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>10/17/97 1:52 935.25</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Now look at the distance of the move from the second high to
the low on 10/28/97 at 844</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>The second move is twice the size of the first move. If
everything falls into place the third leg down could carry&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>to the 700 area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>This is how I see the market. Many of you have other
views.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Have a great evening all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Denis Cattani</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Tue Nov 04 17:08:16 1997