GEN: ADXR indicator

Hi,

Has anybody had any experience with the ADXR indicator? (I may have even got
it from this forum, but cannot remember any discussion on it). I was
wondering if anybody had changed it into a function so that it could be used
to produce a system (in supercharts)?

No, I have not found the ultimate system, but I do like the look of the
indicator and would like to be able to system test it in supercharts.

By the way, is there anybody trying to produce tradeable systems from daily
data in the forex(currency) market.

Regards
Simon Trevor