Re: SPDT S&P Monday's Pivots

John Dundee wrote:

> Zephyr and Alan,
>
> The pivots and projected targets are used by floortraders. If you ever
> day traded using pivots you would know what they are about.
>
> The numbers have been put here by me daily for use by other stock index
> traders. I am not a commercial venture and there is no charge for this
> nor is it any sort of solititation.
>
> Its takes allot of time to update this daily table. I suppose since it
> is being received and being used for unfounded alligations by you. I do
> not need the hassel and shall discontinue sending the report.
> Good Trading,
> JD

Whoa there buddy !

I posted a comment and a chart regarding a Corn trade !
I never mentioned, commented or implied otherwise anything regarding
your pivot points.
Unfounded allegations ????   where ?  what did I say ??

A member of the "Don Green welcoming committee" by any chance ????  :)

innocent until proven otherwise
Alan Sears