Gen: Pivot Points

I would like to add my vote for continuing to see the pivot points posted
on a regular basis. I used to use pivots. This concept was extremely
influential in leading me to the type of statistical analysis I am
currently doing. I think this is an educational and important trading
concept. It will help beginners to better understand mkt action. And
someone else is doing the work for you. Traders who use them already
understand their importance. Anybody else, you just hit the del key. I
wish Eddie & John would add a new topic field called "Non-Constructive
Complaints". This would help me in deleting these message's alot quicker.

Ron McEwan