Re: SPDT S&P Monday's Pivots

Hi John,

	Please continue your pivot posts.   I have started using
them in my trading, and find them useful.

	Some folks seem to attack instead of asking "whats it for"
and that is disruptive.  I have not found anything but the
delete key to keep me involved without feeling angry about
that sort of atitude.  Try to ignore those whose impulse is
to attack what they do not understand.

Appreciatively,

rcb

   We create our society every time we interact with someone.
	What kind of society did you create today?
			Richard C. Bond  Sr. / Seattle 1986