Re:Pop Shots

Zephyr and Alan,

The pivots and projected targets are used by floortraders. If you ever
day traded using pivots you would know what they are about.

The numbers have been put here by me daily for use by other stock index
traders. I am not a commercial venture and there is no charge for this
nor is it any sort of solititation.

Its takes allot of time to update this daily table. I suppose since it
is being received and being used for unfounded alligations by you. I do
not need the hassel and shall discontinue sending the report.
Good Trading,
JD

Zephyr wrote:

> Way to go Alan! You are one of a few! This list needs more R.Traders
> and less pretending wannabe vendors. Z
>
> Alan Sears wrote:
>
> > > Lets hear exactly where you entered the trade and how many
> > contracts,
> > > ect.
> > > Also why did you pick this trade and not take that trade, you know
> > the
> > > old
> > > I would have done this and I wouldn't have done this cause stuff. Z
> >
> > How about this type of stuff ?
> > Is this of interest to anyone ?
> > I posted this to another private list (DGL Traders group)
> > on Sunday Oct 26
> >
> > ===============================
> > Dec Corn : Sell Monday, risk 295 1/2
> >
> > Corn opened up nicely on Monday and I was able to get short
> > at 291 1/4 . High was 292 1/4 so our initial stop was never
> > threatened.  Today (Wed) Dec Corn closed at 281 1/4 giving
> > us a nice 10 cent profit ($500). This is getting close to my first
> > objective of 279 1/2 . I will be taking partial profits at
> > this price and entering a trailing stop on the remainder.
> > I think we will see prices go much lower than 279 1/2 and
> > should reach the next target of 270 1/2.
> >
> > ================================
> > This was a real trade in real time and was posted to the
> > DGL traders group. Myself and others in the group placed
> > real orders with real brokers and made real profits :)
> >
> > I do not have anything to sell
> > I am not a commercial vendor
> > Most of my work is based on Fibonacci as you can see.
> > This may not be how other more experienced traders use fib ?
> > each to their own I guess, I think this is an art not a science,
> > what works for one may not work for another.....

> >  [Image]
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard146.vcf"