Re: Victor Niederhoffer

Clyde Lee wrote:

> And I would not be surprised if (after a sufficient period
> of mourning -- a la Dennis) we don't see him back and
> again make a lot of people more wealth.
>
> Clyde

Definitely.  He isn't gone.  As with the SE Asia problems in his funds,
my understanding is his individual managed accounts ($100M or so) were
not involved with the SPoo puts.  His individual accounts are not well
enough capitalized to take these big macro bets, so he only uses his
hedge funds.  He is definitely still in business.

Eric