Re: Beginner with Call question...

Dean,

The answer to your question is "yes"! You keep the stock and the
premium you collected on the option as long as, a here's the catch,
the stock does not go above 15 (and even there, there is a
posibility you might be able to hold on to the stock, long story,
don't worry about it now).

I am a little concerned that you ask this question, since this is a
very basic, a safe strategy. I would suggest that you buy, or check
out at the local library, a copy of Lawence McMillan's "McMillan on
Options"! It's a great book for experienced and new option traders.

I also own Unisys and think it will do very well over the next year
or so. It has more than doubled in the last year, as I am sure you
know. I would simply wait for it to fall below 11 and buy more, lots
more!

Good luck,

Ed Hanley