RE: MARCH Sugar

Hi Stig,

The 14-day ADX chart is currently at 14, and waiting to cross above the 15 level line. In English, it means a wakeup call for a trading range market such as Sugar! On the weekly chart, I can see a possible resistance level at 12.85.
Arnold(one of the RT'ers) also mentioned that commercials are 2 to 1 short in this market. I thought this might be an interesting info.
Thanks for shedding light on this market!

Happy trading,

Frank