Re: Victor Niederhoffer

This example of over leaverage and its real consequences is an excellent
example of what not to do that has been touched upon many times over the
last year on RealTraders.  Somewhere risk reward was over run by
overconfidence and exposed more than the entire portfolio...Lesson Number
One.  Now we know why his book was selling for $19.95 or was that $29.95
last year.  Maybe Eddie and John will reopen RT for VN.  We could learn
something from him.

BobR