Re: GEN: Don Green Lynching

Hi everyone.

         Re this whole business of where Don or anyone got his fills:

1st.   Just because you don't see it on the data feed doesn't prove squat.
 That I've learned by experience, fortunately mostly good.

2nd.  Everyone is assuming Don knows the answer.  Heck he may not know or
care why or how he got filled.  If he's happy with it he may just have gone
about his business.

         So the bottom line issue then is not about fills, but do you feel
that someone is lying in what they posted.  I don't know, but I sure do know
I couldn't make a case, based on what comes in on the datafeed.  On the other
side of the coin, I can't help asking why Don just didn't respond,  I don't
know, that was my fill.  Life goes on.

                                                       Pete