RE: Bear MKT

Listening to the news there was quite a contrast with the 1987 crash.
Granted we are not down the same magnitude percentagewise. But everybody
pretty much had a sense of calm and reassurance this time. No panic. No
fear. People have made lots of money and the one day drop just put a minor
dent in it. Sentiment allows a scenerio on the order of what you suggest.

Eddie