GEN:Don Green Lynching

I have had a considerable amount of e-mail off-topic with Don, more than I
have time for...actually. It appears he blames me, to some extent, for his
getting booted.

I don't feel like I'm a bad guy, here. My conversations with Don center on my
belief that he does not present his thoughts well. He thinks I am incorrect.

If you think it's my fault, I'm sorry. There is nothing I can do about it now.

Further, my ISP's mail server was down since yesterday...if I missed other
messages on this or other subjects that were directed to me I apologize, but
I cannot respond to something that I know nothing about.

Side note:

Don's "questionable" (whether it was or not I do not know) trade was on BA, I believe.
BA is not NASDAQ, Schwab cannot get any better a fill than you or I.

--PJS