From: bobrabcd <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 26, 1997 11:30 AM
Subject: GEN - TS/AIQ

I have a small problemo here in using AIQ .dta files in the
C:\wintes32\tdata directory when trying to make a chart in TS Charting.
Some symbols in this directory do not show up in the directory listing that
Omega displays when selecting a source to chart from.  It appears that
Omega is looking at a subset of the AIQ \tdata directory.  Any suggestions
as to what I need to do to rectify this?

Thanks,
BobR