Re: Gen: Computer Question?

Don,

    in Netscape Communictor, go to the address book, Then instead of creating a
new personal address, you can create a newitem called a list.  The LIST will
have a uniquie name (example - Don's Followers) just like all people in your
addr bk.  The difference is that you can have many names/e-mail address  in a
list.  I don't know what the max is. But if you hit it, you could create a
second list.

Hope this helps.