ADMIN: RT Projects Update

RealTraders:

Here is an update on projects that the RT staff are working on:

1)  What Works by RealTraders. This is my most fun project. I will describe
the purpose of this project as well as your central role in a separate
email.

2)  RealTraders Greatest Hits. This is a compilation of the best and most
useful posts in RealTraders. If you have favorite posts that you've saved,
please hold on to them. At a later time I will ask you to send them to me
for inclusion.

3)  Improve membership screening methods. Designed to catch the crooks.

3)  New RIT sites. We should have at least three coming up. I will annouce
them shortly.

4)  Omegaland.com:  We're developing an independant website for users of
Omega products. A lot of people have told us there's already adaquate
coverage out there. So we're currently investigating whether there's some
niche or need that is not currently being addressed.

5)  I have removed Trading Partners from the website temporarily. A lot of
people liked that feature and I'm in the process of streamlining it.

6)  RealTraders Book Club. We are working on a way to more frequently
update members on newly released good titles that are of interest our
members. Your suggestions are welcome.

7)  I have temporarily removed the Favorite Websites feature from the
website in order to change the format. Too many people were using it to
advertising their "get rich quick" websites.

8)  I have lurkers in the Classifed Section who are monitoring to make sure
that people only post private ads.