Re: FUT - March Sugar

<x-html><HTML>
Stig Wrote:

<P>The naked eye can spot a gigantic continuation Head and Shoulder Pattern
<BR>right now, with a MINIMUM potential of 12.94 (close Friday 11.84).
<BR>But what is interesting is that the bottom of the H&amp;S looks like
a wave A
<BR>in a correction, retracing 50% of the advance, and the right shoulder
(Wave
<BR>C) have retraced 50% of wave B.

<P>And if you look at the right shoulder in close only perspective it is
also
<BR>forming a small inverted H&amp;S formation and with just a small advance
we
<BR>will have a break out.....if looked at in the perspective of a
<BR>barchart will form a falling (bullish) wedge.....if we break that wedge-line,
the
<BR>potential in the wedge it turns out that we will probably also break
the
<BR>neckline in the H&amp;S and we should enter wave 3 of 5.

<P>Greetings Stig:

<P>(Please refer to attached .gif):
<BR>The real question is whether the corrective <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">(4)</FONT>th&nbsp;
has really completed or not?&nbsp; Or put it another way, is the market
in the process of going for<FONT COLOR="#3333FF"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3366FF">3</FONT>rd
of <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">(5)</FONT>th?&nbsp; Which implies the<FONT COLOR="#FF0000">
(4)</FONT>th wave has indeed completed.&nbsp; I have never trade sugar
but your post has prompted me to spent the whole morning to count out those
waves.&nbsp; It has been rewarding and educational.&nbsp; I will not make
any attempt to forecast any corrective waves; this can be extremely dangerous
to any wave traders.

<P>As of now, there still isn't enough info to tell if wave <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">(4)</FONT>
has completed.&nbsp; There is, however, a clue to the subsequent moves.&nbsp;
Notice after the completion of wave <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">(3)</FONT>, the
subsequent correction is a five wave corrections to <FONT COLOR="#3366FF">A</FONT>:
As I recall,&nbsp; A five wave correction is NEVER the WHOLE of the corrective
phase.

<P>The pattern on the right shoulder looks more like a triangle to me than
a wedge.&nbsp; A wedge has a more exeggerated tilt than the one displays
in this market.&nbsp; But this point is unimportant as far as I'm concerned.&nbsp;
This setup is definitely tradeable.&nbsp; Personally, I'll make sure to
remind myself that there might be a possibility that Wave <FONT COLOR="#FF0000">(4)</FONT>
hasn't completed yet.&nbsp; I'll place an OCO on both sides of the triangle
to capitalize this move.&nbsp; I'll be more cautious on the upside breakout
of the triangle and watch for any drastic reversal of prices after the
breakout (which implies wave<FONT COLOR="#CC33CC"> c</FONT> of <FONT COLOR="#3366FF">B</FONT>
has completed).&nbsp; This is the kind of bull trap that had made many
losing half of their capital here. (See hsi.gif).

<P>Have a good one
<BR>Jeff Harteam
<BR>Hong Kong</HTML>
</x-html>
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\S.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\hsi1.gif"